Our client has an immediate need for a highly motivated and experienced Teamcenter Unified Architecture Developer to join our client's team in Cincinnati, OH to support our government clients. The successful applicant will work closely with our clients to develop and maintain in-depth knowledge and experience about Teamcenter suite of tools and provide L3 level support in a cleared environment.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skill set, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS' capabilities to serve our clients.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following
- As a Teamcenter Unified Architecture Developer, you will:
- Design solutions based Teamcenter to support engineering function life cycle management including Teamcenter workflows.
- Engage appropriate technical experts within IT and from vendors during project phases.
- Support discussion with business IT management and vendor teams.
- Leverage communication negotiation and interpersonal skills through all phases of the project.
- Work with production support and Business IT organizations to ensure services provided to the business.
- Responsible for delivering the integration of services to support the client's environment, working independently and contributing to the Global Teamcenter program.
- Contribute to design discussions and analyze impact of technology choices.
- Demonstrate the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solve problems.
- Responsible for creating strong working relationships & influence across business leadership, product management, engineering, and other functional groups to lead due diligence reviews to ensure the software integrity of the platform is maintained.