Pasadena , CA
Tableau BICC Program Manager, Investment Management
Full benefits and huge bonus opportunity
No visa transfers
As the Tableau BICC Program Manager you will be the key point of contact for our users including stakeholders from the trading desk, operational, and technology areas – in addition to overseeing dedicated tableau developers. The role requires someone who is high-energy, driven, user-focused and aware of the needs for each unique stakeholder group. This position is responsible for the ongoing development and management of a Tableau reporting portfolio as well as driving internal customer adoption by focusing on customer success and building user champions within functional areas of the business.
· 8-10+ years of technical software project/program management with a focus on business intelligence and data management.
· In-depth knowledge and use of Tableau products with a solid knowledge of the Business Intelligence organizational concepts and data visualization best practices
· Knowledge of Oracle and/or SQL Server in addition to modern data platforms including in-memory databases
· Ideal candidate is Tableau certified; PMP or Certified Scrum Master a plus.
· Knowledge of advanced analytics including machine learning a plus.
· Knowledge of capital markets and/or fixed income a plus
Academic Qualifications (minimum requirements):
Minimum BSc degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Financial Engineering or other related field.