Do you want to work for a stable, growing organization that reaches back more than 130 years?
The Sr. Applications Analyst, Production and Inventory Planning, collaborates with technical and business resources to improve the supply chain systems (SAP APO & ECC) across the business units, supports end users through the entire integration process and supports the resolution of daily user, system and process issues. The position is responsible for identifying improvements to the planning processes and implementing solutions that lead to optimized inventory and improved customer service metrics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for working with Key users to configure, enhances the current and future state of APO, ECC and other Supply Chain systems
- Analyzes day to day user, system and process related issues and propose solutions and fixes.
- Picks up new skills and adapts to the changing system and business environments
- Understands scope and manages assigned projects, with responsibility for the quality and timeliness of project deliverables
- Develops functional application designs and specifications, individually or collaboratively
- Works as a member of cross-functional teams and adds value by providing a technical perspective
- Configures and supports SAP APO PP/DS and ECC PP and PP-PI modules to meet business needs.
- Unit tests applications, including customizations and interfaces
- Guides users during testing activities and applications start-up activities
- Facilitates the process of change by clarifying new procedures and training system users.
- Plans and establishes after go-live activities including on-going application support.