Growing company is seeking a Sr BI Developer who is versatile and creative, who can be an integral part of a small tight team that will build next generation analytics. You will working with the latest technology and be a part of taking an organization to the CLOUD.
What you need:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in developing and maintaining data warehouse schematics, layouts, architectures and relational/non-relational databases for data access and Advanced Analytics.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Azure Data Factory. Understanding of the overall solution design of how Power BI and Azure Analysis Services (AAS) fits into Azure architecture
- Ensure data integration/ETL is implemented & monitored successfully to enable data quality, and on time availability.
- Analyzes current business practices, processes and procedures as well as identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics PaaS Services.
- Expose data to end users using Power BI or any other visualization platform or experience.
- Excellent knowledge in sources and ETL products like (SSIS, and Azure Data Factory).
- Experience in business processing mapping of data and analytics solutions.
- Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloging, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows.
- Knowledge of Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL DW, and Azure SQL, Azure App Service is required.
- Knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality tools and processes
For consideration please apply online