Westchester, NY | Full Time
If you’re looking for an opportunity within a booming industry, exposure to businesses and industries of all types, and enjoy a fun, team environment that offers mentorship, professional development, and substantial financial growth potential in a fast-paced environment, then we have the opportunity for you!
We are seeking career motivated, high energy, problem-solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to join our start-up staffing firm as we continue to grow into the area’s premier staffing provider. Partnership Employment recently launched in Rye Brook, NY, and we’re growing fast! We are seeking Junior Recruiters and Sourcing Specialists who want to be part of our experienced team of staffing veterans. We are built on a foundation of industry knowledge, providing top quality service, and team camaraderie!
· Creating effective job postings for various open positions and managing applicants from multiple job boards
· Sourcing / Recruiting candidates from multiple job board sites which includes the utilization of Boolean searching, high volume of recruiting calls, emails and follow up correspondence
· Thorough prescreening process via phone, scheduling and calendar management
· Conducting in-depth candidate interviews, following internal processes and procedures
· Reviewing and gathering candidate professional references, and completing the reference check process
· Effectively matching talent to open requisitions and working with team to make successful placements
· Exceptional organizational and database management skills
· Strong attention to detail and superior written communication skills
· A propensity to seek answers and engage in insightful conversations
· Ability to learn new concepts quickly
· Excellent time management skills, and must be results oriented
· Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, with rapidly changing priorities and deadlines
· Communicate effectively with relevant, specific and thorough evaluations
· Recruiting experience a plus!
· 2-3 years’ professional work experienced preferred
· Ability to preserver with a good sense of humor!