Nonprofit - Social Services
- Coordinate holistic healthcare for children in MATCH program by partnering with the foster parents, child welfare caseworkers, biological parents, managed care organizations, and healthcare providers
- Ensure the healthcare needs of all children in foster care are being met in a timely manner.
- Identify children at risk for health issues/exacerbation of illness and monitor closely.
- Serve as the resource person for handling complicated mental health issues of children on their team
- Provide resources and education to children and caregivers to maintain wellness
- Attend Case Assignment Meetings
- Assign New Entrant Cases
- Complete home visits as necessary to assess children's health needs and provide education to caregivers
- Assist foster care families with navigating the HealthChoice system in establishing a medical home for foster care child(ren)
- Prioritize care and contacts based on urgency-including ability to multi-task with accuracy
- Document case management assessments, activity, treatment plans and resolutions in CHESSIE and the MATCH database.
- Participate in Family Involvement Meetings as required
- Participate in staff, community, professional and inter-agency meetings and conferences.
- Other job duties as assigned