|Seeking a SharePoint Administrator to provide day to day support of SharePoint 2010 farms and Microsoft Project Server/Team Foundation Server environments for our client site. This position requires the ability to effectively design, plan, implement, and maintain complex SharePoint and Windows server environments in a virtual infrastructure, including implementation and support of web front end servers, application and search servers, and back-end database servers. The SharePoint Administrator will play an active role in the support of all components in the SharePoint environment, including typical system administrative activities such as site creation, user training, backup/restore, performance analysis, troubleshooting, and issue resolution. The administrator will also assist in the design, architecture, availability, reliability, and security of future SharePoint environments and work with customers to document administrative tasks and verify SLA requirements are being met. The administrator will work closely with development staff in support of custom application and site projects. Support through the project lifecycle may include creating new web applications and site collections within SharePoint, restoring backed-up site collections from Development, and troubleshooting code deployment issues. The administrator will also work with other technical staff to train them on proper SharePoint administration and troubleshooting techniques as well as outline standard processes and procedures for administration and development. The administrator must be able to work with minimal supervision in a highly charged and fast paced environment. |
Duties and Responsibility:
• Provide day to day support of SharePoint 2010 farms, Microsoft Project Server, and Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
• Perform system administrative activities such as site creation, user training, backup/restore, performance analysis, troubleshooting, and issue resolution.
• Assist in the design, architecture, availability, reliability, and security of future SharePoint environments and work with customers to document administrative tasks and verify SLA.
• Work closely with development staff to provide advice and support to properly implement development efforts as well as Intranet and Internet-facing public web sites.
• Experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining current Windows Server Products including SQL, IIS, .NET Environments, and File and Print servers.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with customer services, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
• B.S in Computer Science, Information Systems or industry related field
• Minimum 5 years of hands on experience in configuring, administering and maintaining Microsoft SharePoint 2010/Project Server.
• Minimum 3 years hands on experience in configuring, administering and maintaining Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2012.
• Minimum 3 years of hands on experience in configuring, administering and maintaining Microsoft SQL 2008 R2, 2012, and/or 2014 for SharePoint.
• Minimum 3 years of hands on experience in configuring, administering and maintaining Windows Servers for SharePoint Farms, including IIS & .NET Environments.
• Minimum of 5 years of hands on experience working with out-of-the-box SharePoint site configurations – Site Collections, Sub-Sites, Lists & Libraries.
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Best Practices for SharePoint.
• Experience with maintaining SharePoint Farms with custom solutions, workflows, and InfoPath forms, and working with SharePoint/.NET Development teams.
• Proficient in SharePoint Security administration, maintenance, and governance.
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) for Office 365, or Microsoft Certified Solutions Engineer (MCSE) for Productivity a major