Our client has an immediate need for a ServiceNow Implementation specialist for implementing IT Service Management and IT Operations Management solutions. The ServiceNow Developer will be responsible for meeting with stakeholders to gather and refine requirements, develop solutions using best practices for Enterprise CMDB, ITIL processes including but not limited to Incident Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management, Change Management, and Service Catalog.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Interface and coordinate with configuration manager, IT Infrastructure team, and other stakeholders to gather and refine requirements on CMDB, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change
- Management, Asset Management, and Release Management.
- Leverage experience and subject matter expertise to Implement Core ITSM applications – CMDB, Incident, Problem, Asset, Change and Release Management and Core suite of ITOM applications –
- Discovery and Service Mapping
- Integrate ServiceNow with enterprise applications, Monitoring and SIEM systems, and other ServiceNow instances
- Create a bi-directional integration for Tasks between two ServiceNow instances.
- Customize Service Portal for enhanced end-user experience
- As a Senior developer mentor, other developers and peer review the code to ensure team development follows ServiceNow best practices
- Work on Continuous Service Improvement by periodical technical and functional assessment of solutions and implementing enhancements as needed
- Provide technical documentation on all solutions implemented