Our client is in need of a Senior Java/Software Developer to identify, document, and analyze customer, business, and system requirements; evaluate alternative approaches; and design and develop solutions tailored to specific Agency, systems, and customer requirements. They lead the testing and integration of new and modified solutions into the system. The Senior Java/Software Developer will also review and provide guidance on software and configuration management.
- Design and build solutions consistent with enterprise architecture reference standards;
- Work closely with the technical and leadership teams to actively identify and log technical issues or risks associated with a project, escalating them, as appropriate, and possibly implementing mitigation strategies for risk prevention and timely resolution
- Generates ideas for designing and adapting software to meet evolving customer needs and recommends suggested approach.
- Evaluates system design requirements to determine their impact on the development process.
- Implements updates to existing software applications to meet new requirements.
- Develops software code, applications, and scripts for application and testing.
- Troubleshoots software-related problems in systems; identifies issues and recommends solutions.
- Other duties as assigned