Framingham, MA US
The senior Financial Analyst role is responsible for finance operational business partnering activities, with a primary focus on product & service costing, inventory valuation, cost analysis, capital investment analysis, S&OP support, working capital management and key project.
• Responsible for supporting the reporting of actuals and forecasting volumes, sales, net revenues, and contribution along with an understanding of the variances and drivers.
• Oversee and manage the financial aspect of the sales and net revenue forecasting meetings and related file.
• Responsible for supporting the local operations team in reporting of actual and forecasting of operational costs along with developing an understanding of the variances and drivers.
• Preparation of accurate and timely reconciliations of all inventories, both finished goods and WIP.
• Assist with completion of monthly operating reports, timely and accurately, to ensure financial targets are being met, including asset utilization analysis.
• Help manage working capital position, especially as it relates to inventory management.
• Work with local teams to develop business cases for capital investments. Assist with the tracking & monitoring of these plans.
• Develop, analyze, and maintain standard costs used for inventory valuation of commercial inventory.
• Bring financial support and insight to the S&OP process for commercial activities and clinical services.
• Complete various key performance indicator reports, and ad-hoc analysis as requested by management.
• Assist in preparation and analysis of annual budgets, 3YP and monthly forecasts.
• Responsible for final review of customer invoicing and maintenance of Net Revenue history for accuracy.
• Assist in the preparation of supporting schedules and documentation for annual audit, physical inventory, and monthly cycle counts.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• B.S. in Accounting or Management is required.
• Must have 4-7 years of experience.
• A good understanding of GAAP, IFRS, and general ledger system is required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office