BACKGROUND: CPA firm in the Boston area offering Tax, Audit, and Advisory services to international and domestic client base including corporations, partnerships, individuals, and trusts.
HOURS: 40-60+, seasonal (5-10% local travel)
- Perform audit, review, and compilation engagements in accordance with GAAP
- Prepare financial statements and reports in accordance with appropriate standards
- Perform special projects and other duties, as assigned by management
- Responsible for ongoing communication with managers and partners regarding job planning, performance, and client retention
- Supervise and train junior staff and interns