Partnership Employment is searching for a Senior Accountant in the downtown Chicago area. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for growth opportunity and a great work culture!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Financial statement presentation and analysis
- Prepare monthly reporting metrics
- Prepare general ledger entries and reconcile accounts, including bank statements, investment assets, fixed assets and accrued expenses.
- Completes monthly account reconciliations
- Prepare financial reports and documentation for board meetings, financial statement audits and tax return preparation.
- Respond to accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Actively participate in the preparation/consolidation of annual budgets
- Create, maintain, and improve reporting templates to provide adhoc financial reporting to internal customers