Our client is seeking an ambitious Security Analyst that will support security policy requirements for our federal government client. The candidate of choice will assist in analyzing and advising on methods to improve the efficacy of security programs. In addition, the ideal individual must have extensive knowledge, skills, and abilities directly related to Physical Security (PHYSIC) and Anti-Terrorism, and Force Protection (AT/FP).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain current security policy and procedures necessary for the protection and safeguarding of personnel and assets from terrorism, sabotage and other criminal acts.
- Implement the requirements of the Department of Defense (DoD) Manual, DoD Manual SAP Volumes and DoD security policies.
- Provide day-to-day security process execution and management for all aspects of program security to include (but not limited to): physical security, information security (including, Contractor Program
- Security Officer (CPSO) responsibilities related to Risk Management Framework (RMF)), counterintelligence (CI), investigations, operations security (OPSEC), personnel security clearance/access processing, classified material and media control, security education, and incoming/outgoing visits.
- Conduct background research as requested.
- Analyze and develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Write Threat Assessments based on the needs of the client.