Our client is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for a Salesforce Solution Architect role to join our team in DC metro area. The Salesforce Solution Architect is a multifaceted role working in collaboration with other teams across the business to support our government clients. As a Salesforce Solution Architect, you will work on full application architecture and development lifecycle process that translates business requirements into functioning software systems, services and solutions.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset in development work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build capabilities in Solution Architecture while serving our clients.
As a Salesforce Solution Architect, you will:
- Develop comprehensive configuration designs, use cases, test conditions, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of initiatives and processes.
- Identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance.
- Identify detailed business requirements to support Salesforce.com implementation within the scope of prioritizing enhancements and projects.
- Ensure the Salesforce.com technical design aligns to overall enterprise architecture of the client and scales with it in the near future.
- Define technical best practices for the implementation.
- Provide the Architecture/ high level design documents.
- Perform code reviews & ensure adherence to best practices.
- Evaluate possible application performance bottle necks at early stages of the implementation & recommend remedial measures.
- Help build reusable assets for use in future projects, work on Gap Analysis & Salesforce.com Road Map creation.
- Define the Configuration Management & Environment path for the Salesforce.com implementation.
- Provide guidance to junior developers in the form of code review, solution design, and recommended training and development plans.