Our client has an immediate need for a QA Regression Lead. This is a hands-on role, which will guide the day-to-day operations of a team of quality engineers, as well as performing test planning and test execution while working closely with the development teams across the Product Operations department. The QA Regression Lead is an individual contributor that is primarily responsible for defending and improving the quality of the PRISM software, within the budget and schedule constraints.
Success in the role requires an innovative mind, a proven track record of raising the quality level of a product, and a passion for creating market-leading software. This position reports to the Director of Software Engineering.
- Lead quality regression team in an agile environment leveraging current best QA practices to raise the quality level of the PRISM software product.
- Guide and mentor team on modern QA processes and procedures, as well as facilitate interaction with the software development teams.
- Define and document a full repeatable regression plan for the PRISM software, using a combination of automated and manual testing practices.
- Execute regression tests to improve the quality of the PRISM software.
- Must be able to utilize SQL and use the command prompt to perform a query and configuration-related activities.
- Works closely with the Director, Software Engineering to budget for and hire additional staff.
- Experience with leading a QA team is a must.
- Experience managing an automated test case management tool (Zephyr, Silk) a plus.
- Experience with JIRA and VersionOne a plus.