Do you want to work for a stable, growing organization that reaches back more than 130 years? Our products have helped build landmarks and buildings in North America
Responsible for the timely and accurate reporting of all financial data and for providing financial reports required by Company management and regulatory and rating agencies. Directs and controls the cost accounting, general accounting and budgeting functions. Responsible for the development, analysis and interpretation of statistical and accounting information to appraise profitability, capital expenditures and performance against budget.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures financial information is prepared in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Responsible for the overall financial health and activities associated with the facility.
- Prepares reports which summarize the manufacturing operations business activity and financial results in the areas of production, cost, ownership interests, payment obligations.
- Responsible for annual, multiple site business planning and budgeting processes.
- Responsible for the maintenance of standard cost systems.
- Arranges for audits of company’s accounts.
- Prepares reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Oversees internal control environment ensuring proper adherence to financial and accounting policies.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies.
- Responsible for special projects as assigned.