We're seeking an experienced Payroll Specialist for an immediate opening! If you're looking for a large and reputable organization with a great company culture, than this may be the right position for you.
The Payroll Analyst ensures employees’ earnings, deductions, taxes, and net pays are accurately and timely recorded and processed semi-monthly pay period according to IRS, States and DOL regulations. This position serves as the first point of contact for stakeholders’ inquiries about pay, deductions, taxation and other payroll related questions.
- Process the multi-state end-to-end semi-monthly and out of sequence payrolls using ADP Workforce Now and Workday Payroll Changes systems.
- Process the 401K contribution transfer from ADP Workforce Now to VOYA 401(K)
- System maintenance tasks for ADP Workforce Now, VOYA 401(K), Department (Cost Center) Changes and Payroll Email Inbox and other related systems.
- Perform tasks to establish, secure, maintain and organize the employees’ payroll related information including scanning and filing the data into the company secured payroll drive and Iron Mountain records management vendor.
- Support and produce various ADP and/or Excel payroll and agencies related report requests.
- Research and ensure the company is in compliance with the payroll tax rules and regulations.
- Process tax levies, child support orders, creditor garnishment, bankruptcy orders, and student loans collections.
- Maintenance and update of a clear and comprehensive Payroll User Guide.
- Assist Payroll Manager with various ad hoc or standard payroll and benefits related tasks.