Top firm in the Western suburbs is looking to bring on a Payroll Specialist- great company to work for!
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Processes payroll for our domestic branches. Assist with international payroll.
- Manage (review, edit and balance) weekly pay runs. Run Reports.
- Utilize Excel to manage the data entry and import of payroll
- Review all changes to payroll for accuracy.
- Respond to employee questions and requests.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive employee data and make sure all records are maintained in accordance to federal and state laws
Payroll Specialist Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year of payroll experience in a corporate setting
- Prefer candidates with mid to large size, multi-location company experience
- ADP experience preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Great foot in the door opportunity!
- Apply now for immediate interview!