A premier data and analytics provider in Framingham which has been recently honored by the Boston Globe as a Best Place to Work is seeking a Payroll Manager. The Boston Business Journal ranks this organization as one of the fastest growing private companies in Massachusetts, having doubled in size since 2016.
This position will report directly to the VP of Finance & Administration and be responsible for preparing, reviewing and processing payroll and commissions for the company’s employees in a timely and accurate manner.
- Process payroll for 200+ exempt and non-exempt employees
- Ensure all payroll transactions are processed timely and accurately
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmitting and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper tax treatment and processing requirements for wages and employer paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Receive and document any necessary approvals prior to processing commissions, bonuses, payroll and any non-standard payments
- Perform proper protocols for treatment of unclaimed payroll checks
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting (W-2, W-2c, etc.)
- Work with accounting team to calculate and update any accruals for bonus or commission payments.
- Process manual checks when needed
- Update and reconcile statements from Paychex
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Working with Human Resources, manage proper on-boarding and off-boarding of employees and process company provided benefits
- Calculate performance against commission and bonus plans for leveraged employees and process for payment
- Review and process expense reports