Ensure clients have a positive first experience with Payroll by ensuring their payroll data is inputted accurately and timely into the Payroll and HR System, and by building a positive working relationship with the client. The Payroll Specialist is one of the first client contacts and therefore should have excellent client communication and customer service skills.
- Meet with client via telephone and/or onsite to conduct account analysis and setup
- Collect appropriate client payroll and demographic data and evaluate data for accuracy
- Setup client in the online payroll processing and HR system ensuring appropriate earnings, deductions, taxes, banking, department structure and other pertinent payroll processing items are setup accurately.
- Configure excel files to the appropriate format so that they may be correctly imported into the isolved System
- Communicate regularly with the client regarding the status of the implementation and data needed to complete the implementation
- Conduct a parallel of the payroll data in our system and compare it to the client’s prior system to determine if any items are out of balance. If there are out of balance items, the Payroll Specialist shall have strong payroll and tax analytical skills to determine the cause of the issue not balancing and communicate the resolution of the issue to the Client and the Project Manager.