The Paid Search Marketing Manager will be responsible for the oversight of Google and Bing text ad and shopping campaigns for our client in the south suburbs of Chicago. They will develop, execute, analyze and report on paid search marketing strategies and tactics.
- Responsibilities include tracking daily trends, optimization toward revenue and efficiency goals, interaction with agency teams and oversight of direct reports.
- Develop keyword bidding strategies to maximize sales and return on investment.
- Keyword research and development for existing ad-group or new products
- Shopping Campaign optimization including feed optimization, bidding and structure.
- Text ad composition and testing.
- Landing page testing and optimization.
- Research and share recommendations on bidding platforms, SEM tools, automation platforms.
- Interface with Search Engine Account teams and Agency partners.