Outside Sales acts as primary contact for existing clients, and is responsible for overall sales, retention, growth of clients including Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), End Users, and Distributors. This role This position is also responsible for exploring and developing new business opportunities (new clients) in the CT and PA area.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Performs account management functions to achieve sales quotas and account objectives, and develops and executes account retention strategies of the company while performing marketing and new business development activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages and grows existing accounts/clients
- Account Management
- Builds and maintains sustainable relationships with key personnel in each of the assigned clients
- through periodical contacts by phone, e-mail or in-person visits.
- Establishes sufficient and periodical on-site presence to be known by key decision makers of clients.
- Secures opportunities to quote on customer requirements and follows up on quotations submitted to
- Sales Report/Internal Administration
- Prepare periodical reports on client needs, problems, interests, and competitor activities
- Sales Inquiries/Quotations Administration
- Inventory Control
- Develops new business opportunities
- Participates in marketing activities