White Plains, NY
We are offering a very exciting opportunity to join a growing international company with a reputable and distinguished brand! Our client is a top tier winery with US headquarters in White Plains, NY! If you have an interest or passion for the beverage and/or consumer product goods industry and want to work for a premier brand, than we have the position for you!
The Order Processing Specialist supports and fulfills logistics & supply chain compliance related functions, and will be responsible for managing customer order processing, placing re-stock orders with overseas wineries and maintaining appropriate inventory levels, and assisting the Director of Logistics & Compliance with compliance at Federal and State level. The position will liaise with suppliers, sales force, and distributors ensuring customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment where attention to details is of utmost importance.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience
· Experienced in Logistics and Supply Chain
· Wine / Spirit importing or distributing experience preferred
· Ability to learn quickly and adapt to quickly changing and growing work environment
· Follow up with customers and resolve problems in a timely manner
· Prioritize job responsibilities to meet deadlines
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop positive working relationships
· Must be able to multi task, organized with attention to details
· Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and work as team player
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with great knowledge of Excel
· Knowledge of SAP is preferred
· English as primary language; Spanish is a big plus