RESPONSIBILITIES (At least 5-8 years of the following)
· Perform network traffic analysis and recommendations
· Cisco router and Switch experience
· Experience working with Netscout
· Experience with Network deployments, protocol and fault isolation techniques.
· Experience with packet analyzers using Netscout and CA eHealth.
· Experience with managing Riverbed Steelhead appliances.
· Deep understanding BGP and EIGRP and can analyze complicated routes using packet analyzers
· Experience with Carrier grade network administration including network, implementation and monitoring.
· Ability to understand and design IP based networks.
· Deploy highly reliable network components
· Reconfigure and upgrade network elements, systems and facilities
· Responsible for network administration, service level monitoring, and network accounting practices
· Completes network troubleshooting, fault detection, isolation, repair and restoration
· Performs routine moves, adds and changes
· Provides Network Capacity analysis.
· Prepares network documentation, technical papers and reports as required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: