Birmingham , MI | Full Time
Our Detroit client is seeking a motivated Motion Designer for their Birmingham, MI office to design for a wide variety of projects including: advertising campaigns, broadcast series title. animation packages, and network promos. This is a contract-to-hire role.
The ideal person possesses a high level of confidence, strong communication skills, an extensive knowledge within Adobe CS (esp. After Effects and Premiere Pro) and Cinema 4D, plus a stunning portfolio.
Duties include: concept development, storyboards & style frames development, art direction, broadcast title design, 2D and 3D animation with varied style concepts and looks for each project. Please provide reel, resume and salary history. Local candidates only.
• Strong sense of design for motion and visual storytelling.
• Ability to adapt design thinking to many different styles.
• Ability to work within a team from concept to completion of a project.
• Ability to confidently pitch design concepts along with mood boards / story boards to clients.
• Ability to articulate design ideas to team members, as well as clients during all phases of projects.
• Ability maintain high quality design working within a fast paced environment.
• Proficient with C4D, Adobe CC
After 90 days, they will be considered for a full-time role. At that time, they are eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits. Also, this role offers 401K retirement packages with employer matching, too.