San Francisco, CA
A smart, energetic, ambitious and active team participant with strong technical and personal leadership skills.
You should have:
• Solid grounding in Computer Science, especially Object Oriented design but any branch acceptable as long as it demonstrates aptitude and interest
• Strong design skills, able to be full contributor in fast-paced and complex design conversations
• Experience with low-latency or real-time systems development with latency budgets in the microsecond range.
• Strong Knowledge of C++ including templates and meta-programming
• Customer-focused, ability to triage issues, works well in a small, high-performing team.
• Position in San Francisco, CA, core hours are 7AM to 2PM PST.
The primary role of the candidate is to design and develop analytics, trading algorithms, and related infrastructure. The candidate is expected to work within the software development process of the GTR team.
4 year college degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience. Skills -
C++ programming language
Low-latency systems development
Performance optimization Trading System Development is a plus
7+ years experience preferred