Westchester, NY | Full Time
Partnership Employment is currently seeking a Junior Financial Analyst!
This entry-level opportunity local to the Westchester/Fairfield area could be a wonderful way to start a career in Finance! The ideal Junior Financial Analyst candidate will be comfortable in all areas of financial reporting, client reporting, forecasting & probability, budget preparation - and will have the full ability to analyze and interpret market data, in addition to business policies/procedures while providing clear and logical interpretations.
Qualifications for this opportunity include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance (or related field e.g. Accounting, Economics or Business Administration)
- Ability to reconcile data and record financial transaction data while detecting any discrepancies
- 0-2 years of relevant Finance experience
- Comfortable assisting with the development of financial models, ad-hoc reporting projects, annual audits, tax filings, and other financial/cash flow reports
- Excellent analytical skills (must be proficient with Excel)
- Excellent oral & written communication
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- SPSS, Bloomberg, STATA, Excel (Pivot Tables and V-Lookups) QuickBooks
- Previous internship experience
- Ability to comfortably present data analysis/reports to C-Level executives