International Law Firm looking to hire an IT Service Desk Supervisor to help with organizing the Library and cataloging for the firm. Great opportunity to manage an IT Service Desk and a team of six Support Analysts!
Areas of focus and responsibilities:
- IT Service Desk Supervisor is responsible for leading and mentoring a team of six IT Support Analyst across seven US offices.
- Day-to-day accountability for the US Service Delivery function and ensuring an excellent IT service to Partners and staff
- Monitor, audit, report and analyze the health of the Service Desk function using ticket related performance KPIs.
- Provide regular and ad hoc status updates to line management.
- Act as the first point of escalation for performance issues within the team and customer related issues.
- Inform line management of any escalating issues so they can be resolved within reasonable time scales.
- Deliver end-to-end support in accordance with IT service management procedures.
- Act as the communications lead following an agreed major incident procedure and be responsible for service related communications.
- Identify improvement opportunities and work with line management to implement programs that enhance Service Desk operations, customer satisfaction with IT, and overall usage of the firm's technology products and services.
- Organize rotas, monitor queues, calls, and interactions of Service Desk staff including the ticketing system, documentation, and escalations to ensure that all interactions and escalations meet established criteria, and are documented appropriately.
- Set goals for performance, support and develop staff through regular coaching meetings, training needs analysis, development plans, and appraisals.
- Proactively learn and train other staff members on new products and service technologies.
- Ensure that IT asset inventories are maintained and records are kept fully up-to-date.
- Supervise the production and maintenance of technical documentation and articles for the knowledge base.
- Perform technical support functions via phone, remote connection and desk side visits, as required.