We are searching for a hands-on Human Resources Manager to become part of a rapidly growing Fin-Tech company who has revolutionized their industry! You will become a driving force for high growth in this comprehensive people operations manager position, located in the companies new Midtown, Manhattan office!
- Manage employee life-cycle activities; assist with the development and roll-out of training programs
- Employee relations
- Benefits planning and administration
- Payroll and 401K administration for the US and satellite offices in the UK and Argentina
- Compliance and policy management
- Effectively partner with business leaders to manage employee relations' provide guidance on complex employee matters
- At least 5 years of experience as an HR Manager
- Hands-on experience with payroll processing, benefits, HRIS, terminations, compliance and policy creation
- You are up-to-date on compliance changes and industry best practices
- You are process-oriented, metrics-driven and pay strong attention to detail
- Proven experience handling confidential and sensitive information with the ability to exercise discretion and show; good judgement, honesty, integrity and trust-building behaviors
- Being part of a team and spotting issues before they become problems
Why work here?
- A great team environment that is dedicated to growth.
- A competitive salary coupled with employee stock options
- GREAT BENEFITS
- Opportunities to be recognized and to build valuable skills to grow your career