The Project Manager-HR will be looking that all of the HR departments, procedures, and policies from a high level perspective, providing input and suggestions that align with the overall global strategies of the firm. This high profile role will work exclusively on special projects and will partner with the firm’s leadership to identify and implement impactful improvements.
- Identify gaps in service, lack of overall efficiencies/ recommend solutions to HR services
- Implement strategies into functional / operational changes
- Support Offices and stakeholders- assess needs, provide suggestions for improvements or enhancements, gather feedback and implement change
- Research market trends and industry best practices
- Create and present strong business cases including analysis and action plans, secure approval for projects and prioritize approved projects
- Identify and create systematic controls to sustain change and ensure accuracy
- Lead other projects, as needed