Our client is currently searching for a help desk technician for their large office in Rockville, MD.
- Provide end-user troubleshooting and support for client staff to include desktop, laptop, applications, and operations.
- Provide end-user troubleshooting and support for client staff on network and desktop printers.
- Configure workstation and laptops with standard desktop image and install applications; optimize for performance and operation
- Provide support to users who report in person to the client "eSource Room,” by telephone, or through a desk-side visit.
- Provide one-on-one telephone and desk-side assistance to end-users on the standard core applications
- Ensure all tickets are documented with current status, customer communications and full description of the problem/resolution daily
- Provide updates to the customer regarding the problem's status when the projected completion time for problem resolution changes or if the customer requests status
- Adhere to official Client/Client Property Management procedures for all equipment installs, moves, loans or accessing as defined by the Government
- Support and troubleshoot PIV authentication
- Work as part of a team and independently
- Review and participate in projects that evaluate, test and introduce new technology and approaches
- Review, maintain and enforce approved procedures and quality standards