Job Purpose:Supports human resources operations by maintaining and updating information and records.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents.
- Maintains human resources database and records by entering, updating, and retrieving information.
- Completes insurance paperwork by preparing group insurance applications and billing transmittal; responding to enrollment and contact inquiries by employees and/or dependents.
- Prepares human resources reports by assembling and compiling data.
- Providing information by responding to telephone or written verification of employment and other requests for information; answering questions and requests.
- Secures human resources data by completing database backups.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping personnel data confidential.
- Maintains operation of equipment by following operator procedures; calling for repairs.
- Complies with federal, state, and local requirements by following policies and procedures.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications. * Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.