Needham, MA US
As a Human Resources Business Partner, you'll be part of the HR team that supports the fabrication site directly. This team is a part of the HR Team that supports the entire High Volume Manufacturing network. You will play a critical role in the support and development of the site leadership and employee team that fuels the technology into the future.
• Work closely with management and employees to drive growth for employing human resources, organizational and employee development efforts.
• Consult with employees and managers to create a positive and productive work environment, inclusive of manager capabilities and strong employee relations climate/case management.
• Apply employee development, organizational development, compensation, diversity and inclusion, and other HR processes in support of business customers.
• Participate in the implementation of company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., Diversity and Inclusion, salary review, stock renewal, workforce planning, and organizational change)
• HR Acumen and Collaboration: Understands and appropriately applies HR solutions, guidelines, policies, and underlying philosophies.
• Employment/labor law and policy acumen: to problem solve and coach employees and managers.
• Influence/coaching capability: Influence and coach managers to drive higher engagement and performance.
• Organizational Development: to deliver organizations that help grow the business.