Are you tired of those retail, sales or food service jobs with little pay? Are you eager to move beyond a job, to pursue an exciting and challenging career? This might be the position for you.
We are looking for a positive, energetic, motivated individual who takes pride in their people skills, both face-to-face and over the phone to join our growing team!
As a member of our team, you are the first point of contact for our busy walk-in office. Duties will include open and closing the office, taking payments, updating demographic information, researching and troubleshooting issues with equipment and most of all delivering world class customer service.
TRAINING AND WORK SCHEDULES:
- Paid training is provided
- Work schedules will vary between the following shifts: M-F 8:30-6:00pm or 9:30-6:00pm a rotating Sat 9:00am-1:00pm
- Customer Service experience (Retail or Food Industry Experience preferred, Supervisory experience a PLUS)
- Familiarity with key holder duties
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
We are currently scheduling interviews for qualified candidates to start as soon as possible. Please submit your resume to apply.