Natick, MA | Full Time
Are you tired of those retail, sales or food service jobs with little pay? Are you eager to move beyond a job, to pursue an exciting and challenging career? This might be the position for you.
We are looking for an energetic, motivated individual who takes pride in their people skills, both face-to-face and over the phone!
As a member of our team you be the first point of contact for our busy walk in office. Duties will include opening and closing the office, taking payments, updating demographic information, researching and troubleshooting issues with equipment and most of all delivering world class customer service.
TRAINING AND WORK SCHEDULES:
- Paid training is provided and will take place for approximately 2 weeks
- Work schedule will be a rotating shifts will be between the hours of 7am-7pm - 5 days a week Mon-Sat: 5:30am-2:00pm, 7:00am-4:00pm, 9:30am- 5:30pm or 11:00am-7:30pm
- Customer Service experience (Retail or Food Industry Experience preferred, Supervisory experience a PLUS)
- Familiarity with key holder duties
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
We are currently scheduling interviews for qualified candidates to start as soon as possible. Please submit your resume or work history to apply.