Our client is a reputable and highly sought after company to work for. This alternative investment/fund management firm is seeking a Financial Reporting Analyst for an immediate opening! The ideal candidate should have knowledge of derivative, equity, and fixed income markets. The candidate should also have a solid finance knowledge base with a sharp analytical mindset to complement his/her accounting experience and strong communication skills.
Month end financial reporting including:
- Reconciliation of accounting records with the independent administrator
- Assist in the calculation of management and incentive fees including equalization
- Read new investor agreements to understand specific fees, reporting requirements, etc.
- Allocation of P&L in Master/Feeder structures
- Calculation of final Net Asset Values and Net Asset Value per Share
- Compilation of GAAP compliant financial statements for distribution to investors and meeting the firm’s periodic regulatory reporting requirements with the SEC, NFA and ISE
- Responsible for annual audit and tax related preparations including supporting workpapers, financial statements, schedules of investments, ASC 820 and ASC 815 disclosures, cash flow statements and related footnotes
- Assist in the preparation of regulatory filings including, 10-Qs, 10-Ks, Form PF, CPO-PQR, AIFMD, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly track records for master trading vehicles, feeder funds, separately managed accounts, and trading program composites
- Communicate with other departments to meet reporting needs and address ad-hoc requests
- Identify and research new codification affecting the industry and our entities
- General knowledge of derivative, equity and fixed income markets
- Knowledge of accounting and reporting for investment companies and partnerships
- Working knowledge of master-feeder structures and related accounting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced trading environment which requires prioritization and the ability to multi-task
- Advanced user of Word, Excel, and Windows
- Basic knowledge of Bloomberg a plus