Our client, an established manufacturing company in Woodstock, is looking to hire a Financial Analyst for their growing team. Specifically, the Financial Analyst will perform financial reporting and analysis to provide insight in achieving performance goals. The Financial Analyst will also work with managers on cost reduction efforts and Continuous Improvement initiatives, and will complete financial reporting along with special projects and reports. Finally, the Financial Analyst will partner with operations to problem solve operational financial issues to provide insight to Senior Leadership.
- Work with managers to prepare annual departmental budgets. Meet with cost center managers and collect data. Analyze and provide monthly feedback on actual performance.
- Complete month-end close responsibilities to ensure timely completion including journal entries and account reconciliation.
- Provide timely reporting of monthly/quarterly financial results and activity along with analysis of performance variances and trends
- Prepare end of month reporting and analysis
- Perform operational reporting to support capital spending, adherence to budgets, awareness of cost savings accomplishments, and cost savings opportunities.
- Develop usable models to perform various business projections.