Our client is looking for a financial analyst for their Arlington, VA office. The Analyst will provide cradle to grave (e.g., pre-award to post-award) financial management support for the federal client including contract administrative support, spend plan processes, financial management and contract financial execution reporting.
Duties will include:
- Provides financial management expertise supporting large Government procurement programs.
- Updates, and maintains detailed Excel–based spreadsheets using complex formulas and Visual Basics macros.
- Develops measures to ensure planned obligations and expenditures meet targeted objectives, develops and monitors financial or spend plans against actual expenditures, prepares financial reports.
- Monitors schedule, obligations, and expenditures in detail by equipment, system, and fiscal year.
- Updates and develops financial status reports as required.
- Monitors and tracks financial, project, and cost data for incorporation into teamwork plans, data calls, financial addendum, budgetary support documentation, and other financial sheets.
- Provides support on fiscal year out-year budget planning, program execution to include development and preparation of funds execution documentation.
- Designing and developing spreadsheet type of analysis in a short timeframe
- Ability to present multiple funding views of a situation in order to assist the government leads in making a better educated decision/ or way ahead.
- Ability to follow-up and communicate results and brief the government management team on the overall analysis.