Worcester, MA US
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a major in Accounting or Finance. MBA
- 5 years or more of professional experience preferably in a school or nonprofit organization.
- Proficient in software applications, including Quickbooks and Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills and ability to speak and write with precision and accuracy
- Excellent organization skills.
- Must possess the ability to interact with members of the community with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Self-starter and creative problem solver.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- The Cambridge Matignon School encourages individuals of all backgrounds to apply. We are a global school and seek to create a team that reflects that same diversity in every way.
- Candidates of color are strongly encouraged to apply.