We're seeking a Technician to support a dynamic engineering department of a rapidly growing start-up!! This opportunity provides autonomy, collaboration with the industries top engineers, and certain growth potential!
Provides hands on support in design and development efforts. Performs functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies and final assemblies. Maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the manufacture or fabrication of parts, components, subassemblies and final assemblies. Interfaces with engineering in coordinating the release of new products.
· Hands on technical contributor for the hardware development organization.
· Collaboration with engineers throughout the Development, Test, Manufacturing, and Operations organizations to effectively identify and help resolve hardware design issues and assist in driving these issues to closure.
· Under guidance contribute in efforts to define and write test plans and reports.
· Develop fixes for equipment configuration issues and make recommendations for enhancements.
· Effectively document technical issues, test and measurement results, proposed solutions, etc.
· Follow established processes and procedures.
· Support and participate in technical reviews.
· Provide regular status and progress towards milestones with team leads.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: