Exciting, growing start-up is searching for a FP&A leader to join their management team in a long-term contract opportunity! Candidate will be reporting to the company’s Chief Operating Officer and will have the opportunity to participate in and influence company decisions, innovate and create processes, operate as a strategic consultant, presenting to and partnering with internal/external constituents.
Our client, in the wireless charging and electric vehicle industry, has an innovative technology and a highly motivated and ambitious leadership team.
We are seeking a strategic thinking, highly analytical, hands-on and dedicated professional who can work in a team-oriented environment. The ideal candidates will bring experience in FP&A, budgeting & forecasting, and experience with start-up companies and/or preparing a company for acquisition.
· Budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis
· Prepare all year-end paperwork for budget, and annual review
· Prepare monthly internal reporting package
· Prepare all necessary cash flow reports and analyses
· Prepare monthly cost and profitability reports
· Strategic steps as part of preparation for company’s exit strategy
· Collaboration with several external business partners and constituents
· Presentation of financial reports to CEO and other strategic partners
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· BS or master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
· CPA is a plus
· Minimum of 5 years work experience
· Advanced computer skills of MS Office and accounting software.
· Experienced in start-up environments and/or familiar with steps for bringing a company to sale
· Ability to manipulate and analyze large amounts of data
· Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
· High attention to detail and accuracy