We are looking for an experienced Director of Finance to oversee all financial aspects of business and drive the company’s financial strategy, reporting and planning. This role will be working out of our Chicago, IL office. You will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks and investments.
The successful candidate will be strategic thinkers and effective leader who can help make the most profitable decisions.
The goal is to help guide the company towards improved profitability and long-term success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze individual contract and project profitability
- Develop KPI’s to assist business leaders
- Implement and oversee an open contract and project cost tracking process while actively participating in a project forecast review process and providing guidance to Senior Management
- Forecast and Analyze unapplied contract related costs
- Track and analyze general and administrative expenses
- Oversee financing related expenses and investment income
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and identifying risks
- Retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position and act to prevent problems
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel (management accountants, internal auditors etc.)
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations
- In conjunction with parent company CFO, Develop the corporate fundraising strategy and manage relationships with partners and investors
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance / KPI’s on a quarterly and annual basis
- Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to senior management.
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines
- Manage the third-party relationship for company owned real estate property. Ensure governance, controls, reporting, and metrics are effective and accurate