Bank located in Midtown Manhattan has a new opening for a Deputy AML/BSA Officer. Ideally looking to stay away from AML Investigations, but would consider all candidates for the position.
- Monitor the Bank’s compliance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws and recognize suspicious activities related to money laundering, terrorist financing and illegal activity.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the BSA/AML/OFAC Department
- Oversee AML Alerts Team and ability to fill out alerts when necessary
- Create and Enforce AML/BSA Policies & Procedures for the bank
- Assist with the AML/BSA audits, testing, and risk assessments when necessary
- Overall Financial Crimes knowledge relating to AML/BSA/OFAC with a specific focus on Anti-Money Laundering rules and regulations