Seasonal Customer Service opportunities for an international retailer in the Chicagoland area:
- Provide customer-centric assistance via phone calls, email, or live chat interactions.
- Serve as the initial point of customer contact for issues within the organization. Problem-solve with customers to handle and resolve complaints.
- Provide information in response to inquiries about products, services, current sales/coupons, and order status.
- Maintain customer profiles, act as a product matter expert, and provide information about products, services, account information, and order status via phone, email, or live chat correspondence.
- Resolve customers' service concerns and escalate irate customers when appropriate
- Process returned packages or orders that need to be reshipped.
Full Time and Part-Time + Overtime available for seasonal help September to December. Paid Training will be provided.