Our Corporate Receptionist/Administrative Assistant is the first impression for greeting guests, answering our main phone line, and providing administrative support. We're hiring someone who is reliable, professional, and has strong follow-up skills.
- Answers incoming calls in a timely and professional manner, while demonstrating appropriate customer service (light)
- Support administrative needs of the Departments including greeting candidates, coordinating schedules and setting up phone and in-person interviews, booking travel for new hires as needed, welcoming new hires on their first day
- Update corporate calendar of events and schedule for community-service focused events
- Partner with internal stakeholders to draft timely and professional communication including emails, invitations, and posters for company events
- Manage the accuracy and distribution of the company's organizational chart
- Directs incoming calls appropriately while maintaining confidentiality; taking messages if needed and relaying them in a timely manner
- Provides administrative support as needed and backup support as needed for Executive Assistants including booking travel, expense reports (generating, approving, and auditing), maintaining calendars, and scheduling meetings
- Manages and coordinates conference room calendars as needed
- Ensures common areas such as lobby, break room and executive boardroom are kept presentable for guests
- Set up the boardroom for meetings to include refreshments and clean at end of day
- Assist the Facilities Manager to deliver mail, process name plates, and order business cards for new hires
- Ensures office supplies and products are ordered and stocked
- Sign all certified mail delivery to include FedEx/UPS/USPS, Office Supply Delivery etc.