Our client is a reputable and highly sought after company to work for. This alternative investment/fund management firm is seeking a Corporate Accounting Manager for an immediate opening! The ideal candidate should have a strong technical, regulatory and tax accounting knowledge base. Audit experience in the finance industry, specifically, investment advisors with domestic and international presence is strongly desired. The candidate should also have a solid finance knowledge base with a sharp analytical mindset to complement his/her accounting experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and administer accounting policies, procedures and practices.
- Research, evaluate and analyze GAAP, IFRS, regulatory and tax issues as applicable to the firm.
- Facilitate cross functional and cross geographic teams to remediate accounting, internal control, and reporting issues.
- Collaborate with Corporate Accounting team and auditors to complete year end audits for domestic and international entities.
- Assist with quarterly and annual tax filings as well as regulatory filings as necessary.
- Assist with monthly, as well as ad hoc, Finance and Financial Planning projects.
- Collaborate with Corporate Accounting team on preparation of monthly financial statements.