Client is looking for a Cisco Pre-Sales Engineer who will be responsible for independently designing and presenting solutions. The ideal candidate will have experience in Cisco Collaboration, Security, Data Center, and Digital Architecture. The candidate will be responsible for enhancing the sales force by providing advanced technology solutions for a growing customer base. Candidate must possess a broad and deep technical knowledge across multiple technology categories.
- Assess, design, and provide IT solutions across the collaboration portfolio including, but not limited to: On-Premise Voice Design, Cloud/Hosted Voice Design, Contact Center, Telepresence & additional Cloud Services.
- Technical expertise in the following security solutions: FirePOWER Next Generation Firewall suite, Meraki, Cloudlock, Umbrella, SDA, Stealthwatch, ICE, AMP for endpoints
- Candidate will be responsible for conference calls and on-site visits with sales team and customers, developing customer proposals, including building the Bill of Materials and Statements of Work, performing technical presentations and demonstrations to customers, and creating, maintaining, and updating reference architectures and design templates. You will also be responsible for articulating service capabilities as well as reseller capabilities.
- Develop campaigns and sales plans with sales teams.
- Maintain and grow multi-vendor technical and pre-sales IT knowledge.
- Keep relevant technical/market knowledge up to date.
- Keep knowledge of sales programs/tools/procedures/sales incentives up to date.
- Maintain industry-leading technical and pre-sales/sales engineering certifications.