Local growing company is looking for a Manager of Business Intelligence to manage, develop and guide a team of analysts, working with internal stakeholders to advance analytics maturity across the enterprise. You’ll help us create and deliver insights that advance our competitive position in the market as well as collaborate across the organization to advance not only our visibility to data, but also into insights that drive our business forward.
You will serve as the company’s analytic center of excellence, translating data into high-value, actionable insights for senior leadership and business partners, developing and refining new analyses in response to business needs, and bringing expertise on emerging trends in data analytics and predictive modeling. The ideal candidate has not only hands-on experience analyzing large-scale data sets but also demonstrated examples of translating data analyses into insights that drive transformation business outcomes.
We’re looking for a leader who thinks strategically, thrives on data, works well through ambiguity, and is willing to dive into the details to execute!
What You'll Do
- Develops and mentors team through complex statistical models and quantitative analyses. Guides team on processes for selecting methods and techniques. Leads analyses and modeling when needed.
- Establish and implement a vision and strategy for gathering and managing data requirements and disseminating performance metrics & analytics across the company
- Partner with business stakeholders on projects to develop methodologies, reports and dashboards that provide business insight into leading indicators and provide recommendations that improve operations & enhance business decision making
- Define projects, objectives and prioritization for the team as well as for specific areas of assigned responsibility. Provide insights and recommendations to Head of Analytics on courses of action to achieve team goals.
- Drives project milestones to completion by building partnerships, define accountability, and lead the activities which operationalize key findings.
- Develops tools, tests, and dashboard to enable implementation of insights. Supports testing, training, and development of new business practices.
- Recommend, design and operationalize predictive & prescriptive analytic solutions in conjunction with team members
- Develop protocols and manage team productivity and prioritization process
- Skilled at clearly communicating results and direction to a diverse audience of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Own communication path on timelines, analyses, ennoblement and manage expectations with internal stakeholders
- Ad-hoc analysis as required to aid management decision making and business planning
- Create and deliver impactful presentations for and senior-level stakeholder audiences