Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to provide state of the art web solutions for our federal client. This position interacts with business units, management, end-users, and agile delivery teams. As part of the team, the ideal candidate will work with the agile delivery team taking the lead in gathering, refining, documenting business needs and requirements.
- Examine, assess, and document business operations and procedures, relating these procedures to Information Technology/Information Systems and applications that are designed to enable the operating unit to accomplish its objectives.
- Work with product owners to refine, groom and prioritize issue backlog.
- Work with development teams to flesh out technical and Quality Assurance requirements.
- Continuously monitor and identify risks and develop risk mitigations strategies.
- Collaborate with the team on understanding the requirements and properly developing and testing functionality.
- Work effectively with client and IT partners to define project requirements.
- Translate business requirements into system requirements.
- Update system documentation, such as Use Cases or Business Detail Design Documents.
- Review Test Plans