|Local growing company is seeking customer focused Billing Specialists to join there TEAM |
What will I be doing?
- Manage emails and shipments coming from the billers for resolution.
- Ability to communicate with carriers in a professional manner regarding missing documents or other related issues.
- Ability to communicate internally with agents/dispatchers for resolution.
- Auditing, researching and accurately assigning invoices and paperwork for billing and payables
- Validating and researching bills of lading and other paperwork associated with shipments in order to bill customers
- Requires the ability to multitask and facilitate daily work flow
- Requires the ability to work in a time sensitive and fast paced, billing/payable environment
- Must be able to prioritize issues due to urgency and organize resources for completion
- Must be able to identify problems and quickly resolve or escalate promptly
- Communicate professionally with customers, carriers, agents and co-workers regarding billing and payables
- Assigning documents into a customized transportation system as needed
- Assisting in the regular billing queue as time permits
- Assisting with special projects as needed
What should you know for this role and your past experiences can include:
- 2-5 years general office experience
- Accounts Payable/Billing experience preferred
- Must be extremely detail oriented with the ability to prioritize assignments
- Self motivated with outstanding customer service skills
- Must have the ability to work independently or with others
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- 10-Key experience a plus
- Due to the time sensitive nature of this position, excellent attendance is required and expected Monday – Friday
- Occasional overtime may be required
FOR CONSIDERATION PLEASE APPLY ONLINE